Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

:D

I thought I'd post something since I've TOTALLY ignored this blog. Daww. Poor blog.
lol

Anyway~!

Update timez.

Remember how last time I said that Brenda had been missing work and not calling or answering her phone? Well, she got fired. And she still hasn't returned a single call. Which is rather weird. >_>
Things have been normal, minus the added rush of Christmas and now New Year's. People are getting creepy and buying things as if the world will end soon. Gawds.

We've had new kids, and some that were new have left. Either asked to be moved to another store or just plain quit (both cases have happened). We're still dealing with training a recently new girl, who's younger than me, and is actually TALLER than me. O_O It creeps me out. And I thought I was tall. lol

We got a nice xmas bonus, which is GOOD. Since I used a part of it for presents.

Getting side tracked. But really. There's not much to update.

I saw my English teacher from my first term yesterday. X3 That was fun. At first I had no effing clue who that was. o_o She kept talking to me in English, I know she was familiar, but I just couldn't pinpoint from where until she asked me if I was still studying at the JDC. That's were I clicked and went "OOOOH! ENGLISH TEACHER! LOL!!! >_>" XD I just kept things normal. Added to the convo once she asked me. XD fun fun~!

Dunno what else to write. I'm so tired from today. Sooooo many people. And then there were these bouts of random nothingness that was making everyone sleepy. o_o I'm not kidding.

:3 That should be all. Like I said, not much to update.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have SO4 calling to me to play a little before bedtimes.

~Flare

PS. To Noxie. Who's comment from last post I saw... earlier. o_o Yes, I'm still working at the evils supermarket. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment