Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hmm.

Nothing big has happened in a while, so I'm kinda wary about the whole thing.

Today was a nice day. So incredibly nice, that I only worked 3 days. Because we did all the things we needed to do early. That being said, I'm currently trying to hurry and finish the GameStop application. I can't function knowing I'm working less and less. 20 hours is the basic that a part-timer works, right? Well, this week I do 16 hours IF we get out at 9. Let's see. Yesterday I got out at 8:30. Today at 8:05. D: Tomorrow we might get out at 8:30, as well as on Saturday. Which leaves me with 1 hour and 35 minutes LESS (aprox.) from those 16 hours that I had/have this week.

It makes me VERY insecure. Which pretty much says a lot about me. o_o

~Flare

No comments:

Post a Comment